Optimize the processing of every order
and take full advantage of being omnichannel
Unifying stocks enables the sale of all products, wherever they sit, on every touchpoint (DC warehouse, stores, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors etc). Therefore, when it comes to optimising every single order, and increasing your profitability, there is but one solution: Orchestration
Stock unification, the starting point of Order Management
Ship From Store:Eradicate stock-outs by making store stock available for online sales.
Click & Collect:Drive qualified store traffic and increase sales of complementary products
In-store Order:Offer customers the ability to order in-store products unavailable on your shelves
Reserve & Collect:Increase your conversion rate by allowing online shoppers to reserve items in the store of their choosing
Why choose the Order Orchestration?
Once your omnichannel scenarios are deployed, Order Orchestration gives you the ability to easily optimise the processing of all your shipments. So you:
Improve the customer experience by avoiding stock-outs
Minimize your shipping costs
Reduce delivery times
Reduce your carbon footprint by selecting optimal deliver routes and sustainable means of transport
Balance your stock and reduce end of season markdowns
Increase your margins and maximize your profitability
Order processing optimisation
Combining self-learning algorithms and highly adjustable business rules, OneStock steers order processing in real time by acting on various levers:
- geographic proximity,
- transport cost and delay,
- number of parcels and shipping points,
- stock levels,
- store traffic,
- and many other custom rules adapted to your business needs…
Ideal settings can be adjusted at any time during the season thanks to KPI monitoring focused on turnover growth, margin preservation and customer journey enhancement.
An example of Order Orchestration
- The customer places an order containing 2 different products.
- OneStock algorithms analyse the availability of articles at all storage points.
- One of the two products is no longer available in the central warehouse dedicated to the web, but is still available in several stores.
- Rather than send the order in 2 packages, dependent on selected criteria OneStock identifies the most relevant shop to ship the package. In this particular case: a shop with both products in stock, being the closest to the delivery address.
- The customer receives his order in the usual way without knowing that his order has been shipped from a shop.
- You save a sale and reduce your shipping costs.
An expert team in Order Orchestration
Our omnichannel experts assist throughout the implementation of your order orchestration project. From the consulting phase for the definition of your scenarios, to the writing of user manuals for your store staff, the OneStock team guides you according to your business objectives.